Safety Tips & Suggestion
* Introduce yourself to the instructor before class.
* Advise the instructor if you have specific medical and / or orthopedic problems. (Hypertension, taking medication, back or knee injuries.)
* Abdominal exercises are always done at the end of each class to complete your workout.
* Listen to your body; pushing too hard can result in injury.
* Above all, remember this is supposed to be fun! Start slow and go at your own pace.
* Classes are free to members.
* Must be 18 years. and older to partake in-group exercise classes.
* Proper workout attire is required (sweats, tights, biking shorts, T-shirts, sneakers).
* No food, drink or chewing gum allowed in the Fitness Areas.
* No gym bags, pocketbooks or coats allowed in Wellness Center or studios. Please use lockers and a secure lock.